Each side of the Two-Sided Double Display Retail Wine Rack, also know as our "aisle maker", has 24 columns (12 upper and 12 lower) and each column holds 6 bottles. There is a tilted display row for the lower columns half way down the rack. The wine rack holds a total of 288 bottles. It is two bottles deep and accessible from both sides.
Wine racks come standard with walnut stained wood and silver aluminum metal. We also offer light cherry and natural wood stains and a black aluminum metal finish as upgrades.
Two-Sided Double Display Retail Wine Rack
in walnut wood stain and silver aluminum metal
Each side of our Aisle Maker Double Display Wine Rack has 24 Facings: 2 facings per column of 6 bottles each. The wine rack has a total of 48 facings.
Dimensions: 46.5" wide x 54.75" high x 24" deep
• Wine Rack Ships Fully Assembled and Ready to Fill
• Sturdy, Modular, Stackable Design
• Odorless Wood Stains in 3 Colors (Walnut, Cherry, and Natural)
• Strong Craftsman-Grade Aluminum in 2 Colors (Silver and Black)
• Cradles Wine at Optimum Angle for Storage
• Design Ensures Crucial Air Circulation
• Can be Used in Refrigerated Environment
• Steel Reinforced Backing
• Hand-Made in America for Over 40 Years